Everest Base Camp Heli Trek is a less strenuous trek in the foothills of the Everest Region which began with the 30min thrilling and scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport, the most extreme airport in the world. Afterwards, you will begin to experience serenity and wilderness in Sagarmatha National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Adventure seekers and keen photographers find this trip one of the most stunning. This trek is a perfect combination of both adventurous rides and a wonderful trek in the Himalayas.
The trek will start from Namche on a scenic and adventurous flight from the capital of Nepal, the most popular tourist and trade hub in the Khumbu region, which is also called the Sherpa capital. The traditional Tibetan market, Sherpa cultural museum, Everest View Point, and the cuisines at modern hotels and restaurants will make you delighted at Namche Bazar. Later, you will hike to the Thame village and exploration of Tibetian Buddhism, monasteries, and prayer flags to fill your heart with peace and blessings. The serenity around Thame monastery will be an absolute refreshment for you to heal the pains of the walk.
The Heli tour in Everest base camp will be the adventure of a lifetime, a journey for those who dream of flying higher than the clouds. Miles away from cars, conveniences, and daily luxuries, you’ll saturate your spirit in natural beauty and stretch your personal endurance beyond what you thought possible. Most importantly, hitting the most classical trekking trails hard, capturing an astonishing mountain panorama including the top of the world, Mt. Everest, and experiencing the Sherpa kingdom will be an experience for a lifetime.
3 star Standard Hotel in cities & Standard Guest House during the trekking
Private Luxury Tourist Vehicles and Helicopter
Bed and Breakfast Plan
Adventure Walk & Scenic Flight
Everest Base Camp Trek offers adventure, drama, and thrilling experiences during the whole trip. 30min scenic and dramatic flight from Kathmandu/Manthali to Luka- the world’s most extreme airport is the initial thrill for you. Hiking over the suspension bridges, and steep trails, gaining more than 600m altitudes every day and encountering yak and donkeys add more adventure to your trip.
Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
Everest Hotel holds the record of starting a hotel at the highest altitude of 3,880m and is the best attraction of Everest View Trek. It takes 2hr from Namche Bazaar to cherish the panoramic views of mountains, sherpa villages, stunning landscapes, and awe-inspiring terrain. Hot and tasty coffee with such a world-class view is a lifetime memory for travel lovers. Hiking to the Everest viewpoint and experiencing the panoramic views of pleasant snow-capped mountains, monasteries and stupas are the best moments for travel enthusiasts.
Helicopter Flight over Khumbu Region
Trekking along with a helicopter flight in the Everest region is a dream come true package for those who are willing to explore and encounter the world-class view including stunning aerial views of awe-inspiring mountains. You will be amazed by the exquisite aerial views of lakes, rivers, Sherpa villages, icefalls, glaciers, Kala Patthar, and the base camp itself. Helicopter flight in the Everest region is always taken as the most fascinating and popular aerial tour in the world.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Exploration of diverse exotic flora and fauna in UNESCO World Heritage Site- Sagarmatha National Park.
- Trek with beautiful mountain animals like Yak, Donkeys, Horses, and Dzho.
- Experiencing Tibetian Buddhism and its correspondence while trekking in the Everest Region.
- Rich sherpa culture, traditions, and practices
- Amazing landscapes and picturesque scenery all around the trekking.
- Exploration of beautiful ancient and biggest sherpa villages like Thame and Namche.
- Exploration of Sherpa museum and national park museum in Namche Bazaar.
- Helicopter flight over Everest base camp, Kala Patthar, and Khumbu region.
- Panoramic views of the world’s highest mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Pumori, and numerous neighboring mountains.